Monday, June 3, 2013

Aoshima Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 [zenki]

this is a very late post.

I completed this kit a few months back, and only now will i post it.

Its aoshima's superbly detailed ae86 kit. It has better proportions and build quality than the fujimi version (which is outdated in terms of standards). little problems building it, and has a separate hood and bumpers for ease of painting. Overall this is a great kit.

My build is a simple build, primer grey clearcoated, stock interior, and a dose of lowering and some advan a3a rims with stretchwalls. So far this is my favorite model built to date. I can't wait to start another ae86 kit (car boutique ae86)



















5 comments:

  1. nice looking ae86

    please looking also to my garage ....

    riyanmadhan.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, could you tell me which aoshima kit you used for this? i wan't to build one but can't decide on a kit, this on looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete